Hi Ronni

I don't have the iPad here - it's still with the boss in Switzerland...

Your description of Dropbox is as I remember it, with one exception.

I don't remember seeing the + at the top of the uploads section. I could
only see the contents of my camera roll, not the other events/albums
(e.g. Last Imported) which I could see in the Photo App.

I was able to use the iResize App to access hi-res photos in Last
Imported, and this inserted the compressed images into the Camera Roll,
where Dropbox could see them and synch them, but I really wanted a
backup of my originals.

Cheers
Rob