Hi Rob,

I will do a Tutorial over the next day or so and upload it to my website,
showing you that it does work using the steps I explained below.

I did the process again today so I could take screenshots on my iPad to do a
Tutorial.
I took a few photos on my camera and connected to iPad using the CCK (Camera
Connection Kit), imported the photos, then uploaded the imported photos to
dropbox.

And all the uploaded photos have synced to my Dropbox Photos folder on all my
devices - MBP /iPad / iPhone

I'll let you know when I have done the Tutorial.

>>> Rob