Not me. I have iMac set to never go to sleep and Display set to come on iMac
after 15mins. That way screen is "saved" and always ready to access.
The iMac is the "entertainment hub" for the house. Soon to be a MacMini with
4tb thunderbolt drive when I stop long enough to inbox it and set it up (from
3-4 months ago when I bought it lol).
Haven't tried it with my MacPro though.

Kind regards
Daniel