I’ve just returned to using Mail after a long break.
My question is regarding opening a new sub folder to my business email.
Although I did this successfully a few months ago, I’m now having problems.
I click on the mailbox and choose “New mailbox”
I name the new one and press OK.  It appears for a second or so at the bottom
of the mailbox section, then disappears.
If I try again, using the same name, it won’t let me, saying a mailbox of that
name already exists.
I can create a subfolder mailbox to one of the existing 3 sub mailboxes but
cannot move them up in the hierarchy.

tia

Regards
Brett Curtis