From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 12:28 AM
Subject: Re: SV: SV: SV: SV: {W&P} Bush & Treaties....

> In a message dated 12/5/01 3:05:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> << and if I drop my glases I would not be able to see any one before they tap
> me om my shoulder, >>
> Haven't got there yet ... being such a young thing! (hahahahaha)
> But I need to upgrade to 2.0 reading glasses or go blind trying
> to see whats on the screen.  :)
>
> LG
> (54 if you must know)

--At 62 and very close sighted I have the problem of if I correct this I can't read. I
have to have one stornger to see where i'm going and pair of weaker glasses to read
and never remeber to bring them with me when I go out. You will see the trouble when
you qualifie to my level. My strongest glass on the weakest left eye is 10.0, but I
mostly use the right eye to see with. The left still see the world in a haze.

Claes
§( :8-)

Take $10 off your $50 order at AVON.com and receive a FREE
Gift! Find beauty gift baskets, jewelry, Barbie & Sesame
Street toys and more! Shop early at AVON.com – offer
expires 12/15.
http://click.topica.com/caaaexjb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Avon