Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDmb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Sharpnet

Janice,

Though you couldn't hear it, you have been receiving a standing ovation here
in Oregon for the last several hours!  :)

LG
In a message dated 12/5/01 7:49:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,