Debt Worries? Get Relief Now! Free Online Consultation
Settle Your Debts for Pennies on the Dollar! We Work For You
Resolve Your Debt! No Bankruptcy! Attorney Representation
http://click.topica.com/caaaeDmb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Sharpnet

In a message dated 12/5/01 3:04:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> But what can a single (divorced and pensioned), middleaged man do about it?
> One answere is to now and then tap away and sent my thoughts over the net.
> Maybe it does some good to someone. I know it does to me.
>
> Claes
> §( :8-) (portrait)

You sound like a lovely man. Have you always lived in Sweden? Perhaps that is
why you see things as you do. We are a MUCH younger country than yours. And
we have STATES the size of your country. If you have not lived here I don't
know how you could understand. If you read our History, you would know that
this is a country that was founded by men who had a deep mistrust of
government. They believed we would be better off taking care of ourselves and
not letting the government have much power over how we lived. Right now about
one-third of the people still feel that way. I am one of those people. About
one-third think that the government is there to take care of them. But the
government does not have any money of it's own. So it must take it from the
people to give it to the other people who want to be taken care of. The other
third of the people don't care what happens. janice

Take $10 off your $50 order at AVON.com and receive a FREE
Gift! Find beauty gift baskets, jewelry, Barbie & Sesame
Street toys and more! Shop early at AVON.com – offer
expires 12/15.
http://click.topica.com/caaaexjb1dhdKb1tdRUf/Avon