Hi everyone,

I'm a mere user of warzone, and would like to volunteer building wz
for a couple of other distros (as long as i can get them to run nicely
in vm, which shouldn't be a problem. I already have vista and gentoo
in a vm...). I have quite some spare time and some experience
compiling warzone. If this is a serious request, please let me know
(both which distro, and which version...) That way, I could use fully
updated distros, and thus dependencies as provided by that particular
distro...

Stefan