Can everyone speak up on what they do/do not want in 2.2?

About mods:
* NTW Delphino said he will maintain it, and wishes it to remain in svn.
* 'grim's' mod is broken.  ( I think we should remove it, for reasons
stated on ML)
* Remove 'autoload' folder? ( I think we should remove it, for reasons
stated on ML)

About sequences.wz
* It does *not* contain any info about all the files inside.  Should
it have GPL / COPYING.REAMDME  in it?
* I also suggest a version number for this file. (for when/if we
update the vids)

About music:
* "New music from the community." is listed in the Roadmap.    Unsure
what to do about this?

About maps:
* "New maps from the community." is listed in the Roadmap.   Unsure
what to do about this?

Config file changes:
* Any more requested changes?

About known issues:
Do we revert this patch, or apply the new patch (Artillery prediction
fix) ? http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/374

About .po files:
A forum post (thanks stiv), and trac (auto) e-mail has been sent to
all those involved.

Anything else?