On 5/9/09, Zarel <zarexx...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/8 bugs buggy <buginxxx...@gmail.com>:
>
> > About mods:
>  > * NTW Delphino said he will maintain it, and wishes it to remain in svn.
> Someone needs to give Delphinio SVN access.
>
>  > * 'grim's' mod is broken.  ( I think we should remove it, for reasons
>  > stated on ML)
>

> Agreed.
>
>  > * Remove 'autoload' folder? ( I think we should remove it, for reasons
>  > stated on ML)
>

> Sigh. I've had "rewrite loading code" on my list of things to do, for
>  a while. Gimme some more time with it.

2.2 *is* feature locked...  save it for trunk.

>  > About sequences.wz
>  > * It does *not* contain any info about all the files inside.  Should
>  > it have GPL / COPYING.REAMDME  in it?
>

> Well, I think the GPL included with the rest of the game should
>  suffice, shouldn't it?

No, they are not bundled with the game all the time.

>  > * I also suggest a version number for this file. (for when/if we
>  > update the vids)
>

> I'm guessing we're only going to update them once, ever, so we can
>  just rename it to video.wz, then.
>
>  In fact, I propose after we rename all the .ogg files to .ogv and
>  reencode them, to distribute a 160 MB video.wz, and a 1 GB
>  video-highquality.wz.

That is why I want a version number file someplace in that archive.

>  > Config file changes:
>  > * Any more requested changes?
>

> About the colored cursor thing - I have a decently high-end computer
>  and I still experience mouselag. It might not be consciously
>  noticeable, but it could still impact user experience.

Well, in SP, it is locked to 60fps, and in MP, it is locked to 45.
I am betting that is the biggest issue.
The only real fix for that is to make a new thread for the mouse
handling, and keep that at 60.

>  > About known issues:
>  > Do we revert this patch, or apply the new patch (Artillery prediction
>  > fix) ? http://developer.wz2100.net/ticket/374
>
> We've done neither. We have, however, fixed some of the other issues
>  with this patch.

Which is why I asked if we should revert, or apply the new patch or ??