2009/5/9 Kreuvf <kre...@warzone2100.de>:
> Just in case this scheme is a proposal: This reminds me of "New File (1)",
> "New
> File (2)" etc. which is why I suggest adding the date to the file-name such as
> cutscenes-2009-05-09.wz. Additionally the problem with adding numbers is that
> people might think that *-1.wz, *-2.wz etc. are different parts or stand for
> the
> different campaigns - whatever. People should not get confused.

A scheme like: videos-1.0.wz should fix it. Dates in a filename is a
really bad idea. It's marginally acceptable for nightlies or
something, but not for releases.

Either way:

2009/5/9 Dennis Schridde <devuran...@gmx.net>:
> Am Samstag, 9. Mai 2009 10:14:51 schrieb Zarel:
>> Other than that, we don't have version numbers for base.wz and mp.wz.
>> Why should this be different?
> Those are inside a warzone2100-x.y.z.tar.bz2

We could put our different video.wz files under a corresponding
directory at Gna. Heck, put a COPYING file in each of those
directories, too, for good measure.

- Zarel