On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Christian Ohm <chr....@gmx.net> wrote:
> I think the feature branches model is our best bet to achieve that. master
> won't ever have unfinished stuff delaying a release, and features can be
> developed in a branch as fast or slow as wanted without delaying a release.

I still remember lua branch, qt branch, netsync branch, and terrain
branch that festered like bad wounds while we struggled with lack of
testing and little idea what to do with them until they were merged
more or less untested (less true for netsync than the others, but it
still had a long way to go after merging). I do not believe this is a
silver bullet.

  - Per