Add Will & MOU's age and you'll be pretty close to mine. Currently living in
Houston, Texas. I'm on something like my third career. Over the years I've
been the owner of an antique/collectables store, litigator (trial attorney
or barrister for those of you on the other side of the pond).

Started doing websites as a hobby for a swing dance team my husband and I
were members of  as well as for a few other groups back in 1993-94.  I one
asked by another group to do redo their site (5 pages 3.4mgs) in 1998 that I
wasn't willing to do for free. That's when I first started getting paid for
playing with websites and started WiserWays in '99.

My graphics skills are 'improving', organization, structure and
presentations have been my strong point. Programming is something I do only
when I 'have to' to get the site to do what I want. I am constantly amazed
that I can actually understand and write asp and vb.net. I remember my one
and only 'real' programming class back my first year of college swearing
thinking that would be the last time I'd ever write any code.

I've been teaching and co-teaching classes in web design/development for the
last 2.5 years for a local users group which is something I've enjoyed
doing. Makes up a bit for not doing trial work anymore (not very compatible
with having a 4 & 9 year old boys).

I'd like to say that I have learned a lot from members of this list. I doubt
that I'd be able to write some of the asp code I've used the last couple of
years without it.

Cheryl D. Wise
WiserWays
Office: 713.353.0139