Hi Gang,

I haven't followed this entire thread, but I do have a suggestion to make from the little bit I did grab and that would be to use a CMS instead of just plain boards and a site. I have done both. Integrating a portal into phpBB was more than I wanted to handle. The CMS will make things easier all around, boards are included it's an all-in-one option. Here is an example of the one I used for this kind of project:

www.pixelresources.net

Deb

At 05:52 PM 11/20/2003, you wrote:
Good Idea

> Message board for general communication, cooperating on marketing, etc.

May I recommend phpBB (http://www.phpbb.org)? It's free and very easy to
install! :D

To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.