From: Dave Navarro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 6:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [wdvltalk] Re: WebDevCoop.org

Apparently, there are still some DNS issues.  I'm working on them.

In the meantime, I'd like to propose the following:

   Membership is free
   Message board for general communication, cooperating on marketing,
etc.
   Various mailing lists
   Comprehensive directory of all members and their skills
   I'd like to have a "bid" section where developers can put projects up

for bid, not like eLance where "users" put projects up for bid, this is
for
developers looking to subcontract all or parts of contracts out to other

members.

I really don't want to get into anything like forcing people to agree to
set of ideals or standards. The purpose of this thing (at least to me)
is
to simply help each other out as best we can.

My two cents.

I'll also need to know who will be handling building the site.  I can
"help", but I really don't have the time at the moment to be principle,
nor
do I want to "run things"...  This should be a group effort.

--Dave

____ . The WDVL Discussion List from WDVL.COM . ____
To set a personal password send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
the words: "set WDVLTALK pw=yourpassword" in the body of the email.

%%email.unsub%%