----- Original Message -----
From: "Cheryl D. Wise"

> I do not consider myself a programmer but
> someone with enough familiarity with
> programming to function.

That's about where I am with Web designing, as opposed to the coding side.
I can lay out a page with table or frame commands* and choose the colours if
I have to, think I have a reasonable grasp of the use of fonts, and I have
learned quite a lot about how to use Paintshop Pro to hack a picture around
till it's how I want it, but I couldn't begin to put an 'A' grade site
together as I lack the design skills and artistic ability.

*Yes I know, I should do it in CSS, liquid layout and all that; 5 minutes to
do it in tables, or a month of agony to get it working right in layers and
finally giving up on NS4... I'll wait till we all got the same browser I
think <ducking and running>