> I'm here. It's Day Three of a four day weekend for my kids from
school.

yeah, i know what you mean

my ex and i have a "co-parenting" thing where the kids live with me
for two weeks, then with her for two weeks...

luckily they are with her this weekend

but spring break week is worse than easter weekend

;o)

> I'm afraid you have to wait in line behind  Uncle Sam.

thanks for the reminder

CRA (canada revenue agency) want me to submit a return for 2002

maybe i should get on it, eh?

rudy