-----Original Message-----
From: jdmajor

Yesterday while I was surfing the internet using IE, I did a search for
sound effects and while I was accessing the websites on the list, on one
website I think it had to download some type of Java application. In the
  Java Jar, there were 3 viruses.

I didn't automatically download any files. In order to view the sound effect
I had to go to that particular website. Apparently, that was the wrong thing
to do but the threat wasn't discovered until after the temporary application
got on my computer. I believe that Norton should have stopped the download.
If Norton found a virus on one of the chosen emails to download, it stopped
the download of that particular email and deleted it before it was
downloaded to my computer.

Even though I have my Internet security at medium high to high, I think
Norton slipped up, and let the viruses in!