Hi Alex,

Welcome to the list!

Thank you for the URL. I actually wrote to the guy last night and told him I was not going to do the project. I also sent him some snippets of the list's comments about the site. He wrote back that he appreciated my honesty and would pass the feedback on to the higher-ups.

I feel much better turning him down.

:-)
Riva

Alex Beston wrote:

hi List

my first post btw...

IMO, if you have someone whos approached you in this way, I would start getting a bit nervous. If you havent read this, it may be worth a look.

http://andybudd.com/archives/2005/05/10_bad_project_warning_signs/

so if you immediately feel a tad sweaty about it, best to back out after sending the guy your usual T & C's and deal with people who take you seriously

Alex