Good thread. Here's the summary to-do list, somewhat in order of
immediate bang for the buck as I see it, but not of effort required:

- Project the message that web2py has a team behind it (team of
developers)
- Index the cool web2py-powered sites (team of users)
- Update docs and make linked index for book
- Index registered web2py ancillary sites of interest from within the
official web2py home page
- Keep doing the framework bake-offs -- if you win, it's great free
publicity
- Keep the bloggers going
- Talk about web2py at framework forae
- Publish the killer app(s)  <-- I put this last only because it's so
hard to predict what is the killer app in advance. From my
perspective, web2py is already the killer app even without t3.

Do the list well and I predict that every pythonista web developer in
the world will shower web2py with their blessings and evey
pythonisn'ta will curse for having wasted time learning the wrong
language and framework.