Hello Bill,

SELECT OR ADD OPTION is begining to be old, I have been look at this last
week and there is conflict between Bootstrap style and jQueyr UI style so
the add botton beside the field is not working if boostrap is used in your
form.

I the coming weeks I will try to create a new
autocomplete_select_or_add_option widget base on Bootstrap Typeahead... I
play a bit with BS Typeahead last week and I found it pretty nice, but the
API is not well documented, so I had to google a lot.

Richard