Hi Richard,

In short...for myself and future searches...This widget works in a straight
up crud form but with SQLFORM it has different behavior. Whether or not it
is the source of appadmin not storing values is yet to be determined.

After my columns were successfully added, values were set to null
automatically of course. When I tried using appadmin to change the values
(note this has nothing to do with the widget except the widget happens to
be rendered on the edit or create page) the values do not update. Not
saying it's the widget, I just don't know.

Regards,
Bill