If you have had issues with these, you should report the bugs, because It
does support string interpolation, modules and scope. List comprehension
and the ternary operator have been added earlier this week. Classes is the
main thing left. I started using brython in a limited deployment. I think
the python module import loading thru ajax works well in my scenario, up to
now, but I'll let this run for a little while more.

François

--
www.pyptug.org  -  raspberry-python.blogspot.com