Hello,

I am trying to add a jQuery effect to my A helper below.  I am not stuck on
using the A helper but it works well so that is what I am doing.  Below
passes a parameter to a function and the results are loaded into the div
when the function finishes.  I want to indicate to the user that the link
has been clicked because the function takes some time to process.  I think
the usage of fadeout() in this example:  {{=DIV('click me!',
_onclick="jQuery(this).fadeOut()")}} from the documentation would be fine
but it does not work when I add it to the A helper below. It just stays the
same. I assume this is because the A helper overrides the jQuery somehow
and treats the object as a hyperlink no matter what. I am really stuck on
this. Any input would be useful. Thanks!

{{=A(''Link',  _href='http://localhost/app/function1.html/?s='+parameter,
cid='myid')}}

I tried:

{{=A(''Link', _onclick="jQuery(this).fadeOut()",
_href='http://localhost/app/function1.html/?s='+parameter,
cid='myid')}}

with no luck.