This works.  So can I manipulate certain elements of the returned function1
dictionary in the view before or as they are loaded into 'myid'? Basically,
my function1 returns a timestamp and a hyperlink as a result.  I want to be
able to make the returned url a hyperlink as well.  Plus as I continue I am
sure I will have a need to change returned values.

Thanks