> > 2) integrate the above with a small web2py app that turns web2py
> > docstrings into wiki pages. When users edit the wiki, the docstrings
> > get updated, and I get a patch.
>
> Interesting thought. I'm slightly skeptical (about editing docstrings outside
> the context of the source code itself, and about doctests), but at the very
> least the underlying goal is great: a way to quickly edit docstrings without
> going through a formal patch process.

The way it would work is that a program moves docstring from gluon to
wiki. People edit the wiki with versioning. I can review them and have
a mechanism to automatically put them back.

I yet do not know how to implement the last step. It would help if I
could find example of code that automatically replaces some text ('a'-