I still think documenting the source code is the first step, then from
that we can build a wiki/faq/walkthrough off of it. But gluon/* needs
to be documented thoroughly before we do anything else.

We should instead be discussing a method/style of documenting gluon,
and then putting resources towards it. This will help by making web2py
much easier for contributors to actually contribute. Once there is
ample amounts of documentation in the source code, then we can begin
migrating things to the wiki using an automatic system. Even werkzeug
has very nice documentation that has two versions, one compiled from
the last developmental commit, and one from the last stable commit.

I have an extremely strong opinion about the following. Source code
documentation should NOT be editable through a wiki. I do not like
this idea. It does not seem safe. I would only trust the source
documentation to those who contribute source code.

-Thadeus