On 05/02/2010 17:11, mdipierro wrote:
I got a private email from David and we have an idea:

1) organize a wiki with the same table of content as the book. Each
page will have an errata and a a faq. It will include some parts of
the book (when possible) and link the scribd book chapters when not
possible.

2) integrate the above with a small web2py app that turns web2py
docstrings into wiki pages. When users edit the wiki, the docstrings
get updated, and I get a patch.

What do people think?

What about reuse?

E.g.: