PHP manual is great, I always use, the information are easy to find, and
connections with related subjects are simple, one advantage is that it was
written in a way that allows various applications, badges, widgets etc using
your content

I think that information in the PHP manual is organized much like a forum,
the first post is a detailed explanation, with some examples. <
http://www.php.net/manual/en/language.operators.php > The replies below are
more examples of different scenarios for the same explained function.

With a good moderation, preventing unnecessary comments for each thread,
PyForum http://www.pyforum.org/ could be a great start, may be, changing
PyForum to accept Markmin, and a good way for publish live demo examples.

Simply gather a team, and start writing, in this way each person moderates
others.

--

http://rochacbruno.com.br