On Oct 13, 7:06 am, Johann Spies <johann.sp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If somebody has a problem with my signature, please contact me directly.
>
> I will not be offended and I do not wish to offend anyone.

Johann,

    I wanted to contribute to this thread before it was shut down.  I
noticed your signature many a time, and my annoyance was not in the
content
of it, but the size.  You are a frequent contributor to the threads,
but
often your signature is several times longer than your posting.  That
does
not help the signal/noise ratio of the forum.  I consider any
signature that
is larger than a "tweet" (140 chars), or even a half-tweet, to be
excessively
verbose.  If have a larger message, make your signature a hyperlink to
the full
text and save some bandwidth.

Rufus