Il giorno 13/ott/2011, alle ore 17:28, pbreit ha scritto:

> I just read the Cherokee thread and, while things like this rarely bother me,
> I was shocked at how dismissive, insensitive and infantile the reaction was
> from the project community.

Just to clarify things as i know Alvaro (cherokee dev lead), he is from Spain
and for the vast majority of European people (me included as i am italian) the
Natives problem is pratically unknown (most of the information came from the
big picture, and i suppose you can immagine what distorted view of american
indians we can have).

I did not take part at those thread just because my father is a passionate of
American indians culture and so i can (more-or-less) understand where the point
was, but i neither defended the opener as i prefer a world where technical
stuff remains technical and political/religious/cultural stuff are mostly
ignored.

The recent "be politically correct at all costs" way of thinking scares me a
bit… (it would force me to know all of the cultures out there ;)

Sorry for the OT

--
Roberto De Ioris
http://unbit.it