== Apologies for Off Topic ==

The most surprising thing to me is that Alvaro, Max and the others did not
make even the slightest attempt to try and understand that the feedback
could be reasonable. Their reactions were even more insulting than the logo
itself. If a European came to me with feedback, I would not even consider
immediately dismissing it because I don't understand it as a non-European.
Surely any European would understand feedback concerning, for example, World
War 2.

Ultimately, a win-win could have been accomplished. Instead it was
lose-lose: the problem remains and the Cherokee community comes off as evil.