On Sun, 13 Nov 2011 07:55:44 -0800 (PST)
Massimo Di Pierro
<massimo.dipie...@gmail.com> wrote:

> this will be the top priority after web2py 2.0 is released and the
> book 4th edition. By the end of November.

you've made my day, Massimo!!

That's great to hear.

I must confess that when I started to tinker with Django and heard that
answer to "Any CMS in Django" question is "Write one..." it wasn't so
exciting considering it's not that everyone has time/skills to do it.

Hearing that web2py is going to work on one, makes me really
enthusiastic to help in any way we can.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As the embodied soul continuously passes, in this body,
from boyhood to youth to old age, the soul similarly passes