On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 05:41:23 -0800 (PST)
Ross Peoples <ross.peop...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Since I would regularly use and CMS/Blog functionality, I would be
> happy to contribute code and test it, as I would probably be using it
> every day. I would also have regular users play with it and
> incorporate their feedback into it to make something that is better
> than WordPress and Drupal combined.

Same here...If we agree to work on such a thing, it means I'll fully focus on
using web2py solely for all my web needs (which I very much prefer over
fiddling with concrete5/wordpress), learn web2py, write add-ons, writing docs,
testing, translating...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
In the material world, one who is unaffected by whatever good
or evil he may obtain, neither praising it nor despising it,