Thanks Bruno,

These not solve my problem! To use thumbor, I have to prepare links using a
special syntax, that is what I want to avoid. If I wanted to change links I
would have done using responsive design tecniques and my own webserver!

@Antony:
I know sencha and it adopts an approch like the one I proposed, they have a
proxy that intercepts requests to images and resize them basing on the
knowledge of the device they have by the useragent. The only caveat is that
you have to change all of your urls!

I think that we have a framework, we have user_agent_parser and we can
include responsive images in web2py!
If we can intercept GET to images, we can build something totally
integrated with web2py! And this is what I'm doing!
I'm thinking of a responsive design module for web2py that can be
configured (local processor power with PIL, online service like thumbor)
and when plugged in, it makes automatically responsive all of your images.

So, my question is, there is a way to intercept GET to static image files?

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo