Thanks Anthony,

Ok, this way I have to play anyway with urls. I'll try another approach.
There is a way to rewrite the page after rendering, just before the page
will be sent to the browser?
This way we can analyze img urls, resize images accordingly, and rewrite
the new ones.

What do you tink?

--
Profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/compagnucciangelo