Well, maybe the situation is really bad, recently I came through some
memory problems, So I did a lot of tests, I disabled the cache, also i
disabled the sessions but memory problem continued. So I delegated this
problem to Uwsgi. I had to set limit-as to 512. web2py/uwsgi memory usage
grew very fast and when it gets 512MB uwsgi recycles the workers, also I
needed to set reload-on-as and reload-on-rss to recycle individual workers.
 I tested the same app running on Apache and with Apache I had no problems,
also SCGI had no problems, the problems only happened with uwsgi + nginx.

I figured out the perfect config[1], but note that this config is a
workaround for uwsgi to reload its workers every time web2py hits the
memory usage limit. As my application is not trivial (I used the model less
approach and maybe I am having memory leaks on my own classes). With the
correct uwsgi config my app is running very well.

[1] https://github.com/web2py/web2py/pull/35