tests are done with a simple "hello, world" app. Cases 1-3 differs from
having session enabled or not. Case 5 is done with a "hacked" gluon/main.py
version. So case 1 should "reproduce" the same behaviour the author
described (standard web2py, session enabled).
None of them showed any memory leak. A memory leak shows up generally
growing with number of requests, not on concurrent accesses, however with
1000 concurrent and 2 rounds of 2 millions of requests (that is 4 millions
in total) no "evident" memory compsumtion showed up.