That's what I gathered, though from what I've heard/read, the real meat of the transition is from XCode /PB Jam build tools to Ant, so for editing / compiling, it looks like Xcode will continue to be a viable option, which is good, since I don't like Eclipse (yes, I know I'm definately in the minority here, but I much prefer platform native applications, and while Ecplipse is better than most, it is still not native, and has it's "I'm a Java Application" quirks that irritate me, it's the same reason I never felt comfortable with JBuilder on Windows. It's not that they are bad applications, far from it, they just irritate me.

Editing and compiling the code is the easy part though. To me it seems like WO is the App server (and libraries), EOModeler and WOBuilder. Losing both EOModeler and WOBuilder, even in their current buggy form seems like a huge loss. That begs the question, is there a market for a replacement WOBuilder? and if so, what kind of price point could it sustain? With WebKit's editing support, it should be doable, but certainly not easy, since you'll have to be able to parse and two-way edit the .java files.

I don't know, it just seems like a real loss to lose these apps...

Andy