> Join the club :-/ We have to make our "plan directeur" (sorry, don't know how
> to translate that correctly) and we have to say that we can continue to use
> WO because of Wonder and the fact that WO will work as long as we have a JVM.
> But at the same time, we had a demo of how to create forms with Visual Studio
> 2008 with .NET, and holy crap it's WebObjects Builder done right.
Yeah, I keep a bookmark to a video of VS 2008's builder as a source of some
ideas to ripoff. I think the demos are contrived, though, because they present
some views that seem impossible to actually compute dynamically without some
hacky help (basically that there is probably A workflow that works great, and I
suspect it breaks down as you get to real levels of complexity, but this is
just a supposition).

ms