Currently yes.. all on the same server and share resources...

Are you talking about getting a Intel Server and setting up my own Virtualization - and then portion them off by account?

Gino

Begin forwarded message:

From: Pascal Robert <prob...@macti.ca>
Date: 12 December 2011 13:32:32 GMT
To: Gino Pacitti <ginok...@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Server Question

Does all your customers are on the same server(s) and database(s)? You might want to go the virtualization side to isolate customers...

Lots of questions... I need to do a lot more research to find solutions...

I have clients that require a set up where if my business no longer wants to continue with their account can move to a system that allows easy configuration with minimal set up and installation... Embedded Frameworks, Database Migration, Filesystem paths and permissions, JVM and WODeployment classes....

Gino

Begin forwarded message: