I'd be willing to help with a handfull CHF/€/$/£ whatever. What budget are we
talking about?

There are some things I would like to see in WOLips
- support for html5 and newer Java version (8?) when creating a new Wonder
Application. Currently it still links against Java 1.5 and the Main.html is
html3.2
- (better) support for Eclipse theming. Working in dark mode (Eclipse builtin)
or even with Darkest Dark plugin some things become "weird" looking and
particularly in EntityModeler some things are not readable anymore (e.g.
null/not null symbol)
- binding validation in WOD files
and many more that have already been mentioned and some that have escaped my
mind right now

---markus---