Regarding the old GitHub issue list, I took a look at it a while back. The
thing that struck me was how old most of the issues are so testing them all
might be something of a waste of time.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VnyixuTJN_bVVHhISC2mP4XdRLUnzcRFb63hIBD4I2M/edit#gid=10545987

<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VnyixuTJN_bVVHhISC2mP4XdRLUnzcRFb63hIBD4I2M/edit#gid=10545987>

Many of them are or might be:

* A bit vague in description
* Obsolete (as in already fixed)
* No longer relevant to a current Eclipse version
* No longer relevant to anyone actually using WO/Wonder
* Related to internal maintenance of the WOLips project/sources and don't
really communicate anything useful for us as "product owners". Trying to keep
to some sort of a "user story" format for issues would be helpful if the issue
should be taken forward for development.

Many of the issue reporters are still with us. I suggest announcing a short
grace period where people can look at their own issues (and other issues, of
course) and add the "keep" label to issues they want to keep. When that grace
period expires, all unlabeled issues are closed. Worst case scenario: We have
to re-open a closed issue. Most users probably get an e-mail notification when
their issues are closed anyway so they can complain at that time :).

Regarding funding, I would be very willing to operate on some sort of a "per
feature/issue" basis. I.e. I'd dedicate a fixed amount of money to the
resolution of an issue. Perhaps that also solves the problem of prioritization?
I'm guessing the issues most valuable to the community will end up being the
ones with most funding attached to them.

--

Regarding specific issues, there's one issue I'm *really* interested in: I've
attempted to do WOLips development on some occasions but always gave up since I

Perhaps I'm just stupid, but if not; I believe we would benefit greatly from
having a functional, up-to-date step-by-step guide for how to do development on
WOLips. Teach a man to fish and all that :).

Cheers,
- hugi