+1

Jérémy

Le 18 sept. 2020 à 03:17, Paul Hoadley via Webobjects-dev
<webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com<mailto:webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>> a écrit
:

Hey Maik,

On 2 Jul 2020, at 05:36, Maik Musall via Webobjects-dev
<webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com<mailto:webobjects-dev@lists.apple.com>> wrote:

So, how do we go forward with this?

Is this idea still alive? We're still willing to kick in money, and so is
Hugi—was just talking about it to him on Slack. If there's a lack of consensus
on priorities, perhaps we could donate to several different pools based on
preferences?

--
Paul Hoadley
https://logicsquad.net/