MAy I humbly suggest sticking with webware.

The names out there. The branding sticks. Some projects disapear after the
established brand name changes. Ever remember what happened to
Killustrator?

Also if one MUST change it, theres something microsoft worked out:: The
name should indicate what it is.

word = word processor
windows = windowing environment
office = office suite.

So if you MUST, then it should indicate that its at core a servlet and
psp engine with 'middleware bits'.

Seriously tho. Keep the name. I found it via my nifty little Dietel Python
book and if the name had changed , I'd of assumed it was a dead project
and whatever it became was 'yet another python cgi jibbajabba'

--
Shayne O'Neill
http://perth.indymedia.org