I really like this logo... I like it better than the other ones that
were mentioned earlier.  How would an icon size version of it look
like?  The big one is nice for the head of a web page, but when I think
of a logo, I usually think of something extremely simple and
recognizible, like the Nike swoosh or Red Hat's, well, red hat.  Maybe
it could be something like a simpler version of the python with the
wrench in it's mouth and a blue W behind it... just a thought.

Secondly, for those wondering about my hosting offer.  Yes, the server
is through EV1 (formerly rackshack.net) and yes it's the same EV1 that
gave money to SCO.  I have been considering moving to a new company for
a while, but it would be a huge hassle getting the various websites a
run setup again.  But if anyone in the Webware community has a good
suggestion for a company to move to I may just take the plunge.  Since
I've had the machine for a couple of years, even just leasing a new
server from EV1 and canceling my current one would get me a better
system for cheaper.

- Aaron Switzer

On Mon, 2004-03-29 at 13:59, Jacob Hanson wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I know it's really hard to get everyone to agree on a logo and a name,
> but one thing is for sure--Webware needs a nice logo. In the interest
> of progress, I made a logo this morning:
>
> http://www.alphamotion.com/logo1_02.gif
>
> I've always liked pygame's logo and cherrypy's. I guess I dig the
> cartoon-look. Anyway, how does it grab you?
>
> Jacob
>        _/ _/  _/   Jacob Hanson
>       _/ _/_/_/   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  _/_/_/ _/  _/   http://www.jacobhanson.com
>

> Monday, March 29, 2004, 11:25:52 AM, you wrote:
> > MAy I humbly suggest sticking with webware.
>
> > The names out there. The branding sticks. Some projects disapear after the
> > established brand name changes. Ever remember what happened to
> > Killustrator?

Aaron Switzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
416-350-8376 ext. 235