Hello everyone,

I know it's really hard to get everyone to agree on a logo and a name,
but one thing is for sure--Webware needs a nice logo. In the interest
of progress, I made a logo this morning:

http://www.alphamotion.com/logo1_02.gif

I've always liked pygame's logo and cherrypy's. I guess I dig the
cartoon-look. Anyway, how does it grab you?

Jacob
       _/ _/  _/   Jacob Hanson
      _/ _/_/_/   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 _/_/_/ _/  _/   http://www.jacobhanson.com