"Pi3 MSD boot"
    Very interesting, and completely applicable to uses like weewx which
are I/O intensive. I run weewx on a "real" computer, but have been thinking
about switching to a Pi. My MQTT broker on the same LAN is on a Pi.

1. The only driver I have installed is wxMesh, and weewx works fine. Just
configure weewx.conf. Please let me know of any issues. The documentation
in the driver probably needs refinement for others to use the driver.

2. The requirement for US units is because of weewx requiring US units. The
driver doesn't do any conversion, just passes the data through. That might
be a good enhancement to make.