On Thursday, 12 April 2018 00:23:13 UTC-3, Ralph Underwood wrote:

> *IT WORKS!*
>
> I added: TIME = dateTime to wxMesh stanza of weewx.conf the stopped and
> restarted WeeWx - waited a few minutes and I now have values showing up in
> /var/www/html/weewx/index.html

Hurray!

This line in your earlier log file excerpt :

Apr 11 08:03:17 mapleleaf weewx[4079]: wxMesh: label map is {'INTE':
'inTemp', 'INHU': 'outHumidity'}

was our clue that we had nothing mapped to dateTime.

I put the blame on my genLoopPackets code. It always *replaces* an incoming
dateTime/TIME value. It should just create it regardless of what is
provided. In my defense, I have plans to add a real time clock in the
field, and use an NTP derived time on the networked inside node.

I've updated the wiki at github <https://github.com/morrowwm/weewxMQTT/wiki>
with this finding.