OK. So i am homing in a little closer here.
I have configured the console to wunderground and it is working.

Now i need to adjust weewx.conf with the following, but as the weewx server
is on a different subnet, i will need to use listen mode.

[Interceptor]
driver = user.interceptor
device_type = wu-client

If i understand, i can point the console with a custom config to my server,
and then publish from my server to wunderground right?

if i do that, what will the path on weewx for the console?

host:      weewx.local.lan
ID:           xxxxxx
Key:        xxxxxx

also, on a side note. I can't find the log in freebsd.